The best unknown WBFS Manager

May 14, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Edited May 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I'm a C# programmer and I just wanted to stop by and tell you I think this is the best unknown WBFS manager out there. I have played with them all it seems, even WBFS Wuyou, and the ability to output already compressed .Syncscrubs is awesome. I use it to quickly transfer games all the time between friends off my FTP. The three features I would LOVE to see in it would be a count of how many games are on the drive, the file space remaining in the status bar, and a clearer way to accomplish the "Send To..." function. I was scared of trying that with the .syncscrub's for the longest time, I had no idea what would happen. Then I finally figured out that "Send To..." is how you are supposed to do a drive to drive transfer as well. Now it's pretty much my tool of choice, but I bet alot of people pass this one over because they don't understand the features. 

Again, I really appreciate the time you have put in on this one, I enjoy it daily!

Coordinator
May 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Thank you, it's good to hear that ^^

I plan to release a new version (it's taking a while to do it) that will use indexing system to show how many game are inside a folder.