Several "small" problems

Jan 2, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Hi and thanks for the great job.

I have several disks (external and inernal) which are recognized as WBFS disks but when I want to explore them (both) I can't see anythin inside ... the disks seems empty ... Both were made by WBFS manager.

Also I tried to insert a backup game in my dvd, the game itself is shown in the directory tree with the name of the game (very usefull) but if i want to explore it, I have always the error message : "this unit is not ready"

That's it ... I hope that this will help to soluce both problems.

Gerald (COY)

Jan 2, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Forget the problem about the fact that the disks seems empty, it's because there are many games on those disks and it takes several time to display something ...(sorry)... The other problem, with DVD is still there ...

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM

I Still have several performance issues to solve. As for the DVD, it's right, it is unbrowseable, it will only show the name and code, if you want to copy it to a folder or wbfs drive you must use an almost-hidden, not-so-well-documented, little icon at the right side of the dvd drive on the links (left) panel

Jan 4, 2010 at 4:55 AM
Thanks for the answer ... Glad to know that the problem is well known ... Take your time, thanks for the good job.

Gerald (COY)

Le 03/01/2010 23:52, OmegaFrost a écrit :

I Still have several performance issues to solve. As for the DVD, it's right, it is unbrowseable, it will only show the name and code, if you want to copy it to a folder or wbfs drive you must use an almost-hidden, not-so-well-documented, little icon at the right side of the dvd drive on the links (left) panel

Nov 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Hey, i got myself in a serious trouble here:

I used the WBFSSync to format a pen flash drive of 8GB to the wii filesystem. Something is messed up, couse i couldn´t even load the games on my Wii. It´s not really a problem my Wii not loading it...

But what is scaring me is the fact that i CAN´T manage to turn my pen flash usb back to normal! now it have´s only 1.95 GB! :S

Not even Linux could delete the filesystem and/or recognize the other 6 GB that i had!

I Want my Flash Pen BACK with 8 GB! What should i do?

Coordinator
Dec 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Hi, have you tried:

1.) To use Windows Disk Management to Repartition the pendrive?

2.) Use a third party software to recover the data?

Have you ever filled more than 2GB of data in the pendrive? Another remote chance is that you have a fake 8GB pendrive with a modified partition to show 8GB. When you format using any tool it reads the hardware data from the pendrive and creates a "real" size partition. But i've never seen this in 8GB Pendrives, only once in a 32GB, so i can't be sure.